Baking and making my way to perfection..my life as a kitchen..and me as its master chef...I boil, deep fry and bake my way in my way :)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THe Starter..

A yummy yum to the readers...:)
I read somewhere that people with planetary positions same as mine have superb culinary skills..I don't remember whose words were these,but then I was impressed.and thought of building this so called superb skill of mine...I have no fetish for eating..but then I love serving..and the phase preceding both serving and eating is the best thing I like..cooking it right.
image courtesy- bridge67cookeryschool.co.uk
 People say that my mom is the best cook and many of then complained that I never tried to acquire this skill of her..and people, this blog is for you..though I haven't mastered it yet but then papa says I can and I will do it one day.
And this blog is for my best friend..have no problem in sharing the name..this is for you Miss Paulami Guha Biswas..and She is behind this and she knows it why..and see Polo I kept the promise..And this Starter is for you(though I have not prepared it)..and there is indeed a meal following the starter(that I will prepare myself)..so just finish it up and wait for rest..

RpT@


2 comments:

  1. oh yesh baby..am waiting for me.. after all you are gonna be my guru in my new found urge to cook..right baby? ;)

    ReplyDelete